What You Need to Know about Marketing in 2022 - A Revolution with 1000 True Fans
It's no secret that marketing is constantly evolving. What worked yesterday may not work today, and what works today may not work tomorrow. So, what does that mean for marketing in 2022?
For one thing, it means that business owners and/or marketing professionals will need to be more adaptable than ever before. They need to stay on top of the latest trends and developments in marketing. It means being willing to experiment with new ideas and strategies. And it means always being able to quickly pivot their strategies to take advantage of new opportunities and stay ahead of the competition.
Here are some of the marketing concepts that we think will shape the landscape in 2022:
- Building an online community based on brand values.
- The concept of 1000 raving fans.
- Building brand values with inclusion, respect, and diversity.
- The concept of under promising and over deliver for Marketing.
What's the big deal with online community building? Do you really need a thousand raving fans? Is it really that important to have a culture of inclusion and respect, or is that just a nice-to-have?
In this blog post, we're going to take a deep dive into the world of online community building, and explore why it's so important for businesses to create a community that reflects their brand values and company culture.
What is an online community?
An online community is a group of people who share common interests and/or objectives, and who use the internet as a platform to connect. Online communities can be created around just about anything – from a shared love of a particular TV show or movie to a common interest in a hobby or sport, to a desire to learn more about a certain topic.
There are many different types of online communities such as forums, social media groups, and online courses. And, there are a variety of ways to build an online community – from scratch or by using existing platforms like Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
Why is it important for businesses to create an online community that reflects their brand values and company culture?
There are several reasons why it's important for businesses to create an online community that reflects their brand values and company culture.
- First, it's important to remember that your online community is an extension of your brand. Just like your website and social media channels, your online community should reflect the values and culture of your company.
- Second, an online community can be a great way to build loyalty and trust among your customers and prospects. When people feel like they're part of a community, they're more likely to stick around – and even promote your products or services to their friends and followers.
- Third, an online community can be a powerful marketing tool. By sharing your brand's story and engaging with your community members regularly, you can build relationships that will last a lifetime.
- Fourth, an online community can help you stay ahead of the competition. By listening to what your community members are saying, you can quickly adapt your marketing strategies to meet their needs and wants.
- Finally, an online community can provide valuable feedback that can help you improve your products or services. By soliciting feedback from your community members and acting on it, you can ensure that your business is always moving in the right direction.
The concept of 1000 True fans
How can we define a true fan?
A true fan is a customer who is so passionate about your product or service that they promote it to their friends and followers. True fans are often the most loyal customers, and they can be an invaluable asset to your business.
Is it essential to have 1000 true fans for your business?
The concept of 1000 true fans was first popularized by Kevin Kelly, the founding executive editor of Wired magazine. In a 2008 blog post, Kelly argued that to be successful, an artist or entrepreneur only needs to find and cultivate 1000 true fans. The idea is simple: if you can find and keep just 1000 passionate fans, they will support you and help you succeed.
There are a few reasons why having 1000 true fans is so important.
- First, they can provide valuable feedback that can help improve your products or services.
- Second, they can help promote your business to their friends and followers.
- And finally, they can help keep you accountable for your goals and objectives.
Brand values with inclusion, diversity, and respect
A brand value is the worth of a company or product. It goes beyond just the monetary worth, but also includes the emotional connection that people have with the brand. A strong brand value will make people loyal customers who are willing to pay more for the product or service.
Why is it important for a business to have brand values that focus on inclusion, diversity, and respect?
When it comes to building an online community, it's important to make sure that your brand values are reflected in every aspect of the community. This includes the language you use, the topics you discuss, and the overall tone of the community. It's also important to make sure that your community is inclusive and respectful of all members.
Diversity and inclusion are essential to any successful online community. By creating a space that is welcoming and inclusive of all people, you can create a community that is rich in perspectives and ideas.
Respect is also an important value to consider when building an online community. Creating a respectful environment helps to foster trust and loyalty among members, and it can also help to prevent negative behaviors from taking root. By creating a community that reflects these values, you can create a space that is welcoming, supportive, and inclusive of all.
Under Promising and over deliver for Marketing
Under Promising and over delivering are simple: don't make promises you can't keep, and always strive to exceed customer expectations. In the world of marketing, this concept is especially important. Customers have become increasingly skeptical of businesses and their marketing claims. As a result, it's more important than ever, to be honest, and truthful in your marketing. Make sure that your marketing materials are accurate and that you only make claims that you can actually deliver on. And always go the extra mile to exceed customer expectations.
By following these principles, you can create a marketing strategy that is both honest and effective.
Build a relationship of trust with your customers
The most important aspect of any business is the relationship between the business and its customers. A business that can build a strong relationship of trust with its customers is more likely to be successful in the long run. There are a few key things you can do to build a relationship of trust with your customers. First, always be honest and transparent in your dealings with them. Second, make sure you deliver on your promises. And finally, take the time to listen to their needs and concerns.
These simple principles will help you create a loyal customer base that will stick with you through thick and thin.
The idea of having 1000 true fans is important because they can provide valuable feedback, help promote your business, and keep you accountable for your goals. It's also important to have brand values that focus on inclusion, diversity, and respect in order to create a successful online community. And finally, it's important not to under promise and over deliver in your marketing efforts to build trust with your customers.
By following these principles, you can create a loyal customer base that will support you and help you succeed.