Job Opportunity - Project Manager
Our incredible team is growing so fast! Here at Pixel Architect, we are searching for another badass to join our team as a Project Manager. We are working with some incredible companies across North America! We know you want to be a part of this!
Pixel Architect is a web development and internet marketing agency that works primarily with government and non-profit clients.
We are seeking a fun, energetic, dynamic person who will act as a Project Manager to our clients.
This is the perfect job for you if…
- You’re excited to embrace the startup life.
- You’re energized by the idea of organization, handling workflows, color coding to-do lists, managing a client’s business discreetly. You’re ready to work with clients from all across North America.
- You are a team builder at heart, passionate about community management, and want to grow like a weed in our startup lifestyle.
- Conduct meetings with clients
- Be the main point of contact with all clients
- Maintain our Project Management System for your own tasks and your team members’ tasks
- Work closely with your team to ensure that all tasks are being completed on time
- Be proficient/comfortable working with many clients on a regular basis
- Have conversational knowledge of web design, internet marketing, SEO, social media, and online strategy
- Provide monthly reporting to clients and senior staff
- Light admin work such as email writing, etc.
- Administrative Assistant Certification or similar
- Administrative experience in a fast-paced environment (2 years preferred)
- Experience in a managerial role (2 years preferred)
- Familiarity with a variety of computer software, plus the ability to learn new ones quickly
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Strong written and speaking skills
- Proven ability to work in a team and independently
- Knowledge in the creative industry an asset
- Knowledge with copywriting, newsletters, blogging skills
Bonus for experience with:
· Internet Marketing
This job will be full-time in Kamloops, BC, Monday to Friday.
Job Type: Full-time
Please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org