Job Posting - SEO/Internet Marketing Specialist
Pixel Architect is a web development and internet marketing company with a goal of helping businesses and non-profits enhance and expand their online presence. We work closely with our clients in a collaborative process to deliver immersive and engaging web experiences. Pixel Architect has been providing value to its clients and growth opportunities to its employees for over 8 years. Our ideal candidate will be an experienced, detail-oriented SEO/Internet Marketing Specialist that is hardworking, and diligent in completing tasks. The SEO/Internet Marketing Specialist is a well-rounded digital marketer who has a skillset in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and analytics. In order to be successful in this position, applicants should be able to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment. You will be working alongside our CEO to design, plan and implement a digital marketing strategy for the company and our clients.
- Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Researching, creating, and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns to gauge which areas of the site have more traffic
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Help grow our client’s customer base from paid search and social channels
- Provide recommendations on strategies to maximize online visibility.
- Manage PPC campaigns, including audience targeting, keyword research, and selection, ad group
- structuring, ad copywriting and landing page testing and optimization.
- Identify optimization opportunities through audience targeting, ad creative, landing pages, email
- and web content.
- Keep abreast of new SEO, social media, web technologies, and digital marketing trends
- Work with client to understand goals and present relevant strategies and tactics
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Monitoring budgets and overseeing search platforms
- Tracking KPIs and producing useful reports for management and clients
- Implementing fresh PPC and SEO solutions on a regular basis
Required Skills and Experiences:
- 3+ years applied experience in SEO/SEM and Social Media
- Thorough knowledge of Google tools (AdWords, Analytics, Search Console, Tag Manager)
- Comfortable working with SEO tools such as (SEMrush, Ahrefs, MOZ, etc.)
- Track, report and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Optimize and update existing content in the Content Management System (Drupal, WordPress, and Shopify)
- Remain up to date on search engine algorithms and implement agile on-page and off-page SEO strategies based on current trends and best practices.
- Strong Experience with Facebook Ad Manager.
- In-depth knowledge of Google Ads, Facebook, and Instagram algorithms.
- Identify key SEO KPIs.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills.
- Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced innovative environment
A critical, entrepreneurial mind, attention to detail, and willingness to do what has to be done to achieve great results for our clients
Bonus Points for Experience with:
- Social Media Engagement
- Graphic Design
Tell us about yourself:
- We want to get to know more about you:
- What projects have you done?
- Who have you worked with?
- Why do you want to work with us?
- Where do you want your career to go?
- How does this job fit in with those goals?
Send your resume along with the answers to our questions above to email@example.com
with the subject line of “Pixel Architect – SEO/Internet Marketing Specialist application”. Unfortunately, we can’t reply to everyone.
Only qualified applicants will be contacted.